How a Startup Got Customers to Pay $6000 Each Before Launch – with Ruben Timmerman 
Ruben Timmerman is the founder and CEO of Springest, a comparison website that helps you find the right training program or course. Ruben launched the business as a side project in 2008. Today the site has a presence in 4 countries and helps you compare over 160,000 programs and courses. The company is based in the Netherlands.
- “CFO asks CEO: “What happens if we invest in developing our people & then they leave us?” CEO: ‘What happens if we don’t, and they stay?”
- “Getting Teams Done” by Diederick Janse & Marco Bogers
- “Holacracy: The New Management System for a Rapidly Changing World” by Brian J. Robertson – Amazon.com
- “Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant” by W.Chan Kim & Renée Mauborgne – Amazon.com
Links, Resources & People Mentioned
- Springest – @
- Getting Thing Done (GTD)
- Marco Bogers
- Productive transparency with GTD, Holacracy and Asana — a guide through my setup
Thank You For Listening!
If you enjoyed this podcast, then please consider sharing this using the social sharing buttons on this page.
Additionally, if you’d like to support this podcast, it would be really helpful if you would take a few minutes to leave a review on iTunes.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes so you can receive automatic updates on new episodes.