What does it take to build, launch and grow a successful software business?
That’s a question that I often used to ask myself.
I watched many entrepreneurs seemingly do everything ‘right’. For example, they’d follow the lean startup methodology. But their startup would still fail.
And I watched other entrepreneurs do so many things ‘wrong’. They never ‘got out of the building’. They didn’t do ‘customer interviews’. And yet they succeeded and many even built multi-million dollar businesses.
Was it just luck for some and bad luck for others?
I had some big questions that I wanted to get answered:
- How do you find the right idea for your new startup?
- How do you turn an idea into a successful business?
- How do you profitably acquire new customers?
- How do you sell if you’re just not a natural salesperson?
- What did successful entrepreneurs do? And how?
That’s why I launched ConversionAid. Each week I interview successful founders, entrepreneurs and marketing experts. And I share their strategies, insights, and stories (their successes and failures).
Most Popular Episodes
- How Andrew Wilkinson Bootstrapped a Multi-Million Dollar Design Agency – with Andrew Wilkinson
- How a Startup Grew Its Blog from 9K to 500K Monthly Unique Visitors – with Joshua Parkinson
- How 2 Guys in Ireland Bootstrapped a $14 Million Saas Business – with Peter Coppinger
- Startup Master Class: How to Validate Your Business Idea with Confidence – with Trevor Owens
- How to Bootstrap a Million Dollar SaaS Business Without Selling – with Guillermo Sanchez
- How to Take Your Business from $0 to $30,000 a Month in Recurring Revenue – with Josh Pigford
- How Paras Chopra Bootstrapped an $8 Million SaaS Business – with Paras Chopra
- How to Quit Your Job, Build a SaaS Product & Raise a Family in Japan – with Patrick McKenzie
- How Balsamiq Bootstrapped Its Way to $6M per Year in Revenue – with Peldi Guilizzoni
- How a Startup’s Using Open Source to Make Its First Million Dollars – with Maciej Zawadzinski
I look forward to seeing you on the other side.
Omer Khan, Founder ConversionAid